Realmware BF4 Settings Editor is a useful tool which allows you to tweak a great number of Battlefield 4 settings. This page lists each and every feature of the program.
Easy to use
- Your Battlefield 4 settings will be automatically loaded and saved.
- You will be automatically notified about any new updates for BF4 Settings Editor.
- Change your settings through an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Helpful tooltips explain the purpose and effect of each setting.
- Import your Battlefield 4 Beta settings with a single click.
- Import your older Battlefield 3 settings with a single click.
- Export your settings to the older Battlefield 3 with a single click.
- Change your settings without wasting time launching the game.
- There's no need to worry about a round ending while you're changing your settings, or being kicked from the server for being idle!
- A backup of your settings will be automatically created on the first run.
- You can create a safe backup of your settings at any time with a single click.
- Automatically detects and repairs file errors when loading, importing, or exporting your settings.
- Supports the majority of standard game settings.
- Tweak hidden settings and key bindings.
- View and configure multiple key bindings for each control.
- Configure console commands to be automatically entered into the game on start-up.
- Apply fixes for various game bugs and issues.
- Store multiple settings files with the built-in profile manager.