Realmware BF3 Borderless is a simple program which gives you control over the window that Battlefield 3 runs in. The main purpose of this is to run Battlefield 3 in a fullscreen window. This has the advantages of both worlds: you get full use of your screen, and the convenience of easily switching to other programs. You may be familiar with this from games such as Left 4 Dead, which natively supports running in a fullscreen window. This page lists each and every feature of the program.
Easy to use
- Automatically detects when the game is running and applies your settings.
- You will be automatically notified about any new updates for BF3 Borderless.
- If you wish, you can leave BF3 Borderless running in the Windows system tray. It will then apply your window settings to Battlefield 3 whenever you run the game.
- Resize the game window to any exact size that you want.
- Automatically centre the game on your screen, if you want.
- Apply your settings either automatically or manually.
- Minimise BF3 Borderless to either the taskbar or the system tray.
- Disable Windows Aero to increase performance and reduce stuttering.
- Avoid lag and glitches which occur in standard fullscreen mode.
- Play with AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA Surround without glitches.
- BF3 Borderless consumes very little system resources.