This page lists the version history of Realmware's BF3 Borderless releases. From reading this, you will be able to tell exactly what has changed between versions.
- Added an option to disable Windows Aero while playing (for performance).
- Added an option to have BF3 Borderless start minimised.
- Added an explanation for why the game might be undetected.
- Added tooltips to explain what each function does.
- Fixed window appearing in Alt+Tab menu while minimised to tray.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while detecting game.
- Fixed bug where error log would not be written after a crash.
- Fixed bug where "About" window could be opened multiple times.
- Fixed bug where window position would not be properly restored.
- Significantly improved performance while detecting the game.
- Improved the rendering of text when ClearType is disabled.
- Added a system tray icon with a convenient right-click menu.
- The main window can now be minimised to the task bar or system tray.
- Added an option to disable automatic update checking.
- The position of the window is now saved upon exiting and used on the next run.
- Fixed crash when the game installation path could not be detected.
- Improved the time taken for the program to load.
- Improved display with the Classic and Windows XP themes.
- Improved the look and feel of the user interface.
- Improved the installer display with non-standard DPI settings.
- The program options are now kept after upgrading to a new version.
- First release of the program.
- Automatically detects the game executable.
- Forces the game to run in a borderless window.
- Supports custom resolutions.
- Includes an automatic update checker.